31 July 2015

+JMJ+

Knitting Diary: La "Penso Solo a Te" Berretta

Not every book I read gets reviewed and not every knitting project I make gets blogged about. Which is why, unless we know each other on Twitter, I never got around to telling you what happened to the Popemobag.

But today's project is totally blog fodder, being a nice intersection of several of my interests (which always typically include at least one interest of a friend's), and therefore the best time capsule for this time of my life. This time, that friend was the multi-talented guitarist Christopher.


+ =
Painting by Christopher
Beanie by Me
Piero by God

Please note that I wouldn't actually pair my new berretta with my purple tunic dress. But my new occhiali rossi seem to go with nearly everything. "Dimmi perche quando vedo, vedo solo a te?"

Also, I usually wear the hat with the grub behind. That way, it looks totally normal and boring . . . until you realise I have eyes--and mandibles--on the back of my head! Bwahahahahahahahaha!

Image Source: Piero Barone

6 comments:

cyurkanin said...

lol Pure grubbish...

MrsDarwin said...

If only Christopher would paint you wearing a hat knitted from a painting of Christopher's!

Enbrethiliel said...

+JMJ+

If he does, I'll have to think of something truly amazing to match it!

Itinérante said...

In the preview of the post the painting looked like a one of pizza with the eyes of the raccoon being the olives! I guess I am hungry ^^

Enbrethiliel said...

+JMJ+

It's actually a grub, not a raccoon! =) But other people have thought Christopher's painting was of an owl and the creature on my hat was a snowman, so I guess grubs aren't the most easily identifiable characters in the world!

And yes, there is something very pizza-like about Philomena's background. (That's the sweet little grub's name.)

cyurkanin said...

LOL