When Mrs. Darwin posted her answers to the Immediate Book Meme, I didn't share my own in her combox because I realised that I might have to use the meme as blog fodder. If only to drive Bat batty. =P
And I was right! So here are six books that let me answer six questions . . .
And these are the six questions that I have honestly and accurately answered . . .
1) What book are you reading now?
2) What book did you just finish?
3) What do you plan to read next?
4) What book do you keep meaning to finish?
5) What book do you keep meaning to start?
6) What is your current reading trend?
Just for fun, I'm not going to say which book is which, but a regular reader would easily get two answers right. =)
PS -- I had "six-word memoirs" for each book, but removed them when I realised they already made a nice six-image mosaic.
Image Sources: a) Coma by Robin Cook, b) Cruel Beauty by Rosamund Hodge, c) State of Fear by Michael Crichton, d) Lord of the World by Robert Hugh Benson, e) The Three Musketeers by Alexandre Dumas, f) Twenty Thousand Leagues under the Seas by Jules Verne