11 July 2012

+JMJ+

AKA "Crambo"


Last weekend, I stumbled upon a really fun book called The Games Bible that I will tell you more about this Saturday. (Since I won't be doing Locus Focus at all during July, that leaves my weekends completely free for Wishlist posts!) According to this games guide, what I've been calling "Word & Question" for two-thirds of my life also goes by the name of "Crambo"--which is a Stallone-starred rebus waiting to happen. ROFL!

I think I'll be sticking with the "original" name, but I've been inspired enough by the new one to suggest that W&Q 23 be a Name & Question game. =D

If this sounds good to you--and I humbly hope it does, then check out our July schedule and e-mail me your prompts by this Saturday. (I promise that I will not throw "Rambo" into the prompts pool!)

14 July -- Deadline for prompts: Send me a name and a question.
16 July -- Check your inbox for your new prompts!
18 July -- I share the first poem; everyone starts linking up.
25 July -- Deadline for poems

Nota Bene: I've just started a new job that I like very much but that is taking up a lot of my time. Blogging will be very light for the rest of this month (and probably much of next month). But poetry should be a priority, so I'm acting accordingly.

Also . . . if anyone would like to be totally awesome right now and to volunteer to host W&Q 24, that would be great! Thanks! =D

4 comments:

Salome Ellen said...

OH, thank goodness! This is the first time I've had to read blogs all month, and I figured I had missed it. My prompts will be on their way shortly. And I will host August, since September will be full of a new grandbaby. (Dear baby, PLEASE don't come early!)

And I say "crambo/schrambo"; Word and Question for me!

Enbrethiliel said...

+JMJ+

I've received them! Thanks, Ellen. =)

Salome Ellen said...

OK, so I [posted something: http://salomeellen.blogspot.com/2012/08/word-question-23-better-late-than.html

Don't click through until I can go back and fix my glaring grammar mistake!

Enbrethiliel said...

+JMJ+

Thanks, Ellen! =) I'm making progress on my own poem, too, so you should get to read it soon.