07 March 2012

+JMJ+

Poems for the Penitent


I can't be the only one who has missed our monthly game of procrastination poetry!

Don't worry that our March theme is "penitence." I'm just very aware that we're in the middle of Lent and I liked the alliteration in the title. (But you may, of course, be as penitent as you like in your own poem, if that is what you want.)

Get your entries in by 10 March. (My e-mail address is on my Blogger profile.) I'll shuffle them and send back your new prompts on 11 March.

My poem will go up on 14 March and everyone else will have until 28 March to post their own.

All clear? =)

6 comments:

christopher said...

I'm in. I may need some more clarification...

Enbrethiliel said...

+JMJ+

If I weren't so sleepy (and so delighted), I'd make a pun out of your comment!

I've received your prompts. They're great. You'll get a new set on Sunday and can start "playing" with them then. =)

christopher said...

exactly

Enbrethiliel said...

+JMJ+

Christopher -- I'm so excited now. You have no idea!

Dauvit -- I've received your prompts, too. Thanks for joining again!

Salome Ellen said...

I'm excited! And of course I'm in. Check your inbox. ;-D

Enbrethiliel said...

+JMJ+

I got them! =) Thanks, Ellen.