05 October 2011

+JMJ+

Word and Question . . . Back and Backdated

letter W ampersand & Q
number 1 number 6

You'd think I'd be able to do these things on time, right?

At least you would, if you were an optimist like me. =P Indeed, such an optimist am I that despite the fact that I still owe two poems from last month, I'm going to jump into this month with the rest of you . . .

Here is the deadline for prompts, adjusted accordingly: 10 October.

Here are the rules for everyone who doesn't know what this post is about: Do you like "Playing Poetry"?

6 comments:

Salome Ellen said...

At last!! ;-D

My prompts are on their way.

Enbrethiliel said...

+JMJ+

Maybe I'll even pull a Locus Focus post out of my pocket this week! Here's hoping . . . !

dylan said...

don't know if i posted too early but here are my 2 poems -- i couldn't decide which poem i wanted to use!

Enbrethiliel said...

+JMJ+

Dylan, I'm so terrible about blogging this month! =(

You were just on time with your posting, and I'm the one who's really, really late. I'm still working on my own poem, but I want to have it up soon as much as everyone else.

Belfry Bat said...

Here, here you go!
A new poem-of-sorts.

If this is the right place to put it?

Enbrethiliel said...

+JMJ+

It's not the right place, but it was the only place, wasn't it? =P

I'm really sorry for being so late. Thanks for playing and linking up this month! =)