02 March 2011

+JMJ+

Words, Questions and Double Digits



Silver Wampersand &letter Q
Bingo Number 1number 0
New to Word & Question?
Read all about it!


Hello again to all my fellow amateur poets--both those who are already friends and those I have yet to meet! In case you missed last month's poems, you can find them all linked up at the Word & Question 9 post hosted by Crosses and Cradles. (Thanks again, Dauvit!)

If you want to join this month's game, send me your prompts by 5 March 2011. (I'm extending the deadline for prompts to Saturday because I didn't get this post up when I should have.) You can find my e-mail address in my profile. Please put "W&Q 10" in the subject line.

I'll e-mail everyone back on 6 March. (Gmail being what it is these days, if you want to know whether I got your prompts after you sent them, just ask me in the combox.) I'll have my poem up on 9 March, which is when you can start linking up yours. All poems must be in on 23 March.

So far, everything is nice and familiar, aye? Now that we're in the double digits, however, I think we should have a new rule. (!!!)



8) Late submitters will also be assigned hosting duty for one month.

(This rule does not work retroactively. So *certain people* may still breathe easily. But it takes effect starting this month. So *certain people* can start marking 23 March on their calendars.)

Let me know what you think. Of course I think it's sweet, but if it means that fewer players join because nobody wants to be a host (LOL!), then we'll forget about it.

9 comments:

Dauvit Balfour said...

Sent 'em. Anxiously awaiting my prompts and wondering what will come from them... perhaps another chapter in Requiem for a Fantasy? But it seems like cheating to shoehorn the prompts into a topic of my choosing. I'll wait and see what they ask of me.

Enbrethiliel said...

+JMJ+

I received them, Dauvit. Thanks! =)

What do you think of the proposed rule?

Salome Ellen said...

I like the new rule (but then I'm not afraid of hosting....) My prompts will be on their way as soon as I stop reading blogs and actually open my email. ;-D

Dauvit Balfour said...

I'm fine with the new rule, but as Ellen said, I'm not afraid of hosting.

Enbrethiliel said...

+JMJ+

And so far, I've received prompts only from those who either always get their poems in on time or don't mind hosting a game.

But perhaps that's because the other two regulars are still writing poems from previous months?

Belfry Bat said...

no comment

(ducks, and runs... )

Enbrethiliel said...

+JMJ+

Don't turn around, Bat, or you'll see April's hosting duties gaining on you! ;-)

J said...

Phooey, I went and got too busy last week and totally missed this month's game. C'est la vie. Maybe next month.

Enbrethiliel said...

+JMJ+

You mean when Bat hosts it? (Bwahahahahaha!)

We'll certainly miss your contribution, J. =)