04 July 2010

+JMJ+

We Have a Winner!!!

And a vlog . . .




Yes, it's really rough, but it was hilarious to film. We didn't have the option of doing multiple takes because of the very real possibility (or probability, a mathematician might mentally correct) that we'd draw different winners each time . . . which would be sad for the people whose names were drawn during bad takes.

So now the only things to apologise for are the awful lighting and more of Camera Man's trademark shaking. We really can't make decent videos at night where I live, and my brother was probably born twitchy.

Finally, congratulations again to the winner! (Yes, I'm really going to make you watch it to find out whether you lost won.) And thanks to everyone else for joining!

12 comments:

r said...

Congratulations, winner!

Salome Ellen said...

Congratulations to the winner, and congratulations on the best announcement of a winner I've yet encountered!

The Western Confucian said...

It's great to hear and see you speak!

Sullivan McPig said...

Congrats to the winner! I'm going to put Po-on on my wishlist though.

dylan said...

What the Western Confucian said!

Paul Stilwell said...

This is certainly a pleasant surprise. I had totally forgotten there was going to be a draw!

Thank you very kindly, Enbrethiliel. :)

And my regards to all the contestants.

Paul Stilwell said...

Oh, and my thanks to Cue Card boy for being such a good selector!

belinda said...

Miss E, Your adorable! I love seeing you in person on your vlog. It kinda helps bring blogging to life. It makes you/blogging seem all the more real. Loved it!

I admire you for doing that. I'm too scared with my social anxiety to put myself out there.

Fun and Fearless said...

Congratulations to the winner!

And it's good to hear your voice again, E!^_^

Enbrethiliel said...

+JMJ+

@ Everyone: I'm glad you liked the vlog. I have another one (with better lighting!), which you can watch, if you don't mind my gratuitous self-promotion:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2SfbgTz75n8

@ Sully: I'm glad that you are really interested! Just remember that the international title of the English version is Dusk. And you just might be able to find a Dutch translation!!!

@ Stilwell: Cue-card Boy says that you are welcome!

Jillian said...

I enjoyed vlog yet again, E! You should have a meme where you just keep vlogging. Haha.

Enbrethiliel said...

+JMJ+

LOL! That would be cool, but I think once a month is the most my crew can bear. ;-)