30 June 2010

+JMJ+

"Word and Question" Wednesday


letter W Ampersand Sign for the Q stairs in Pembroke College
number 2

Five people said that they were willing to play this game again or for the first time, and my teacher's soul expects full attendance and then some!

(Hey! Where are you all going? Come back!!!)

You have until Friday to e-mail me your word and your question. I'll e-mail all the participants back on Sunday with his word and question pair for this challenge. (Now that I think about it, my timing leaves Saturday free so that everyone can also do a Locus Focus post, too--but no pressure or anything! LOL!)

The next "W&Q" post will be up next Wednesday. I'll publish my poem and everyone can share the links to theirs in the combox.

OR you can send your poem to me by Tuesday and I'll publish both of ours together and never reveal which was authored by whom! Just like in the original story!

(If you're new to this and are wondering what it's all about, see the post Let's Play Poetry! for the mechanics of the game. New players are always welcome!)

9 comments:

Salome Ellen said...

I'm in again: the W and Q should be in your email.

Enbrethiliel said...

+JMJ+

I've received your message! =)

Will your friend be playing in this round, too?

Sullivan McPig said...

I'm in. I will email you asap.
We will start moving out of our house this weekend for the renovation so if I don't finish the poem on time don't make me write lines, ok ;-)

Enbrethiliel said...

+JMJ+

Don't worry about it! There's no pressure to finish the poem by a certain time . . . unless, of course, one is the host! LOL! I'll be early next week, but everyone may take his own sweet time. =)

Belfry Bat said...

Oh, and *there* you go!

Enbrethiliel said...

+JMJ+

Thanks, Bat! =)

Belfry Bat said...

I couldn't leave this one alone... the *new* captcha is "quicype" ... sort-of like a hybrid of "principe" --- prince in italian and others --- and "quincy"... noted in my nullor ego's email address!

Dauvit Balfour said...

I'll send you one shortly. I haven't written poetry in a year, I think, and silly stuff was always one of my favorites.

Enbrethiliel said...

+JMJ+

I've received it, Dauvit, and so far I have yours, Bat's, Sully's and Ellen's. It will be an interesting Friday for everyone! =)