05 January 2010

+JMJ+

Team Taylor Tuesday: Spotted!

Oooooh, I feel like Gossip Girl!

As it's been over a year since I read my only Cecily von Zeigesar novel, however, I can't write like Gossip Girl.

So let me just say that even though it seems that "T-Squared" have broken up, they certainly look cute together in their Valentine's Day cameo.




In case you're wondering: no, I probably won't be watching this one. It makes me think of Love, Actually meets 14 February, with an American cast . . . and I didn't even like Love, Actually to begin with.

I like my intersecting stories to have teeth--even pretentious teeth--like St. Elmo's Fire does. (Well, okay, maybe that's not such a great example, but even thinking of Emilio Estevez and Andie McDowell can still warm my heart.)

I'll have Taylor's music next week, I promise!

4 comments:

yuuko said...

Yep, they do look cute! :)) hahahah...Miss you Enbrethiliel! Hope we get to see each other soon! :))

-dfs. (I don't even remember what it means anymore! HAHA)

Enbrethiliel said...

+JMJ+

You don't even remember how to spell it! ;-) It's D.L.F.! Hahahaha!

(It stands for Dear Little Friend.)

yuuko said...

HAHAHAHAHA! I'm a mess :)) hahahhaha...

Enbrethiliel said...

+JMJ+

That's all right! I hope you're doing well in uni! <3