02 December 2009

+JMJ+

Wednesday Night Trailer: "Now they will know why they are afraid of the dark . . .

Because I promised . . .





I'm actually really excited about having Friday Night Movie again! (Are you?)

I didn't live blog a single 80s Horror movie in October, which was bad enough; but then I had to go and miss the entire November!

So now I promise that December will have (at least!) two Friday Night Movies. I know that my non-Christopher readers need a regular 80s fix as badly as I do.

6 comments:

christopher said...

I think that each time you mention my name in either a comment or in a post (usually in a mocking context...), you should add a point to my total. I'll never be able to keep up with antiaphrodite otherwise.

Enbrethiliel said...

+JMJ+

Unfortunately, the total is computed by an impartial and electronic third party, so I couldn't bump up your status even to embarrass you. =P

ninjapeps said...

besides, that would be cheating. comment counts are Serious Business™.

Enbrethiliel said...

+JMJ+

Hmmmmm. And look who's in third place . . .

christopher said...

Ignore Ninjpeps, you are the BLOGKEEPER, your will is law, you can do anything...

Enbrethiliel said...

+JMJ+

Now if only my technical know-how were as formidable as my absolute will . . . but alas!