26 December 2009

+JMJ+

More Quiz Fun


You Scored 86% Correct




You are an 80s expert,

You never confuse New Order with the Pet Shop Boys.

You know which classical musician Falco rocked.

When it comes to 80s music, you Just Can't Get Enough!




Why only 86%, you may be wondering. Mea maxima culpa: I was never really into Thomas Dolby!

To make up for that now, I share the music video for the song which would have given me a score of 100%, had I only known about it . . .



His 80s credentials aside, Dolby is an interesting character in his own right--and a virtuoso of electronic sound. Check out his blog.

Now a last word for his 80s credentials: he played the synthesiser on Foreigner's Waiting for a Girl Like You.

7 comments:

dylan said...

You beat me! (I took this quiz two years ago, and scored 80%.)

Enbrethiliel said...

+JMJ+

Which one did you miss?

Admittedly, five multiple choice questions are not enough to determine whether one is an expert or not. If you know of a longer, trickier quiz, let's try to beat each other again. =P

dylan said...

Yes, my quiz had at least twenty questions. I'll try to unearth it from the bowels of cyberspace!

ninjapeps said...

I took this 80's music quiz several years ago but I can't find the link anymore. it even had score adjustments depending on how old you are.

dylan said...

Enbrethiliel,

I went back to my blog and found what I thought was the link to the bigger, better, trickier quiz that I took in 2007 ... but the link now goes to this newer, much easier seven-question quiz. Which I took, and got a perfect score.

ninjapeps said...

oh hey, I found it.

Enbrethiliel said...

+JMJ+

Ninjapeps: Thanks!