25 December 2009

+JMJ+

Merry Christmas, Everyone!



You Are a Vintage Christmas Card




You find Christmas to be the most peaceful time of the year. The holidays relax you.

Some people may get stressed out or frazzled, but not you. It's like you're celebrating a completely different holiday.



You take pleasure in the small things the holiday season has to offer. Candy canes. Happy children. Your favorite Christmas music.

Christmas may be more complicated than it used to be, but you refuse to get mixed up in the drama. You're bringing simple holidays back.



You may be wondering why you didn't receive a Christmas card from me. In that case, dear friends, know that this is the Christmas card.

(I'm really bad about greetings . . . but I do wish everyone a Merry Christmas!)

5 comments:

dylan said...

Oh, blast! I came out as a Family Photograph card! I don't think that's right.

Enbrethiliel said...

+JMJ+

Just do it over! =) I came out as a Family Photograph Card the first time around, too. I considered myself justified in taking the quiz twice because my real answers weren't among the choices.

For instance, to #1, my real answer is "Never!" . . . and to #4, it's "Asleep--and primed to growl at whomever wakes me too early."

dylan said...

Oh, did I tell you? (Off topic.) I was on someone else's blog, and the Word Verification code spelled out "groan"!

What was question #1? Was that about the Christmas cards? I like sending mediaeval-looking and holy-looking cards to a few select friends.

Question #4 must be about Christmas morning. This Christmas morning, I was up at 5.30, after a truly weird dream in which I had a medical emergency, and a strangely-attired First Lady of the United States rushed to my aid!

Enbrethiliel said...

+JMJ+

Hmmmmmm. Is that your subconscious reflecting some serious concern about President Obama's Health Care plans?

dylan said...

It could be, but I doubt it!