27 December 2009

+JMJ+

Here's Another Good One . . .




My score was 82.5.

The only thing I want to complain about is that there was a song from the middle of the 70s in there.

Now for full disclosure . . .




I want to kick myself for misspelling Jessie's name.

(At least I know all about the "working class dog" at the end of the video!)



Would you believe I didn't have the second verse of this song memorised . . . until tonight?



The only parts of this song I can sing are the bits that don't sound like a ballad.


Anyway . . . how did the rest of you do?

8 comments:

dylan said...

Yikes! Crudgen! I scored a 61! And it would've been a 62, if I hadn't mistyped the word "turn."

Also, could you fix the URL to the quiz somehow? I got to it eventually, but it took some work.

Enbrethiliel said...

+JMJ+

Give yourself a 62, anyway!

The link is fixed. =) I have no idea how it got broken in the first place. Thanks for letting me know.

christopher said...

70.5 sista, although I think I missed a few because of typos, I kept waiting to get to the last question. Had no idea it was going to be so long. I think I would do best if the category was "the 1510's"

ninjapeps said...

I got 50 something, with at least one mistake due to the wrong verb tense.

christopher said...

Had to laugh when I came across #40 though. I just sold a pair of Hall and Oates tickets for $200!

Enbrethiliel said...

+JMJ+

When I miss one because of a typo or a wrong verb tense, I go back, do it again, see the score that might have been, and sigh in regret.

One thing I got wrong was the Bad English lyric: instead of "you smile," I wrote "your smile."

Christopher: If you ever find (or make!) a 1510s quiz, let me know! =)

ninjapeps said...

another music quiz that's just perfect for you.

Enbrethiliel said...

+JMJ+

Ooooooooh! Excellent!

Now I hang my head in shame as I admit I didn't get a perfect score. =(

Thanks, Peps.