14 February 2013

+JMJ+

Pages Both Bad and Penitent

A few months ago, I said that I would do less reading and more writing this Lent. Think of the next forty weekdays as the "sequel" to ShredChedFanFicWriMo--if only because I have an unfinished Are You Afraid of the Dark? FF from last November that I'd really like to complete.

Aside from that, who knows? I may even be able to come up with something original. =P

I'm pretty sure that another attempt to produce fiction is the right thing to do, because as soon as I started drafting this post, a million ideas for other posts--fantastic ideas for EPIC posts--jumped to mind in a desperate bid to distract me. I am also certain that in about a week, I will absolutely hate myself for publicly promising more "Bad Pages". LOL!

But there is one other idea that my inner editor has wholeheartedly approved. Here's a hint . . .



Which feature on this blog is Pope Benedict XVI a shoo-in for???

Image Source: Pope Benedict XVI on Ash Wednesday

7 comments:

Belfry Bat said...

Oh, that'd be the 12-things-about book list smackdown giveaway edition of W+Q. Of Course.

Enbrethiliel said...

+JMJ+

Of course. ;-)

Jenny said...

Have fun with that post! ;) I seriously considered giving up reading for Lent. I thought it might make me appreciate reading more. Alas, I'm too weak!

Enbrethiliel said...

+JMJ+

Ha! =P Unfortunately, I think I may have to turn in a "Blank Page" this week. This hasn't been a great week for writing. I blame Beth Revis. ;-)

Michael said...

Haha! You should stop reading for the entirety of Lent. Trust me, you can do it. It is only a little more than a month. :-)

Enbrethiliel said...

+JMJ+

Full disclosure: Michael once read nothing for much, much longer than forty days. ;-)

Michael said...

Haha! Good memory! Which means of course I can relate from my own personal experience. So my suggestion carries even more weight. ;-)